Ready for a thriving culture?
Culture is the air we breathe, the water we "swim" in, the glasses we look through...without realizing we're wearing glasses. It is the hundred unspoken assumptions about who we are, why we're here, and how to get the job done. Culture is what propels us powerfully forward as a well-oiled harmonious team...or what mires us hopelessly in unspoken competition, interdepartmental frustration, and lackluster results.
We spend our days somewhere between those two poles.
As leaders we must regularly extract ourselves from all the work "in the business"...to work "on the business." We must reassess, recalibrate, and relaunch toward our goals by building a thriving culture. This is where Thrive9 comes in.
As your partner in business, in leadership, and in life, we help you build that culture. On purpose.
Looking for shift? Select the appropriate button to explore your culture solutions.
How do we get culture results? We draw from a wide variety of methods and sources. Our allegiance is not to a particular model or philosophy; instead we have created our own adaptive models based upon the tools we have found most compelling, including these:
- Leadership coaching principles as defined by the International Coach Federation.
- Organizational engagement metrics as pioneered by Gallup's book 12: The Elements of Great Managing.
- Personality theory as expressed in MTBI, StrengthsFinder, and the Enneagram.
- Emotional Intelligence, particularly as assessed in the EQi-2.0 and EQi-2.0 360.
- Spiritual formation dynamics as informed by many, including the Transforming Center.