Why do we do what we do? Here are the things that fuel us and get us out of bed in the morning:
Our mission is to inspire and equip leaders and the organizations they lead toward a thriving culture.
Our vision is to see a new generation of leaders and organizations who are passionate and skilled in the art of thriving leadership, who craft a thriving culture in their sphere of influence, and who contribute to a rising shift in global thinking about organizational health.
- Transformation. Projects are important...but temporary. Profitability is vital...but a means to an end. Formation is the big story. It's who we are becoming--as people, as leaders, and as communities--that matters most.
- Relationship. Transformation only occurs in the context of relational trust and purposeful partnership.
- Resistance. Just as with building muscles, personal growth and development requires obstacles and challenge.
- Patience. Personal and organizational health are not measured in months but in decades.
Why "9" ?
Thrive9 is a reference to the 9 Elements of a thriving leadership culture. Hit the button to the right to take a simplified ThriveCheck personal assessment for free. Here are the 9 Elements:
- I sustain meaningful connections.
- I protect my core values.
- I manage my creative energy.
- I set clear boundaries.
- I cultivate constructive transparency.
- I foster a coaching culture.
- I elevate and collaborate with teammates.
- I maintain a sharp focus.
- I inspire others toward significance.